Monday, January 12, 2009

We're gonna shine in '09



My mom watched the kids while Ty and I went to dinner and a movie. She had a little New Years Panda Party with em at my house. They had pigs in a blanket and then watched Kung Fu Panda and had popcorn and m & m's. It was super fun for all of us, well maybe not as fun for my mom, our kids are wild. Ty and I had a fun time, we even have some of our best resolutions ever written down on a napkin from the restaurant. Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

What a cute couple! I don't doubt that you and Tyler will be just as adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you guys. Your little Riggy has the most gorgeous eyes ever! Happy New Years!

Kristal said...

I didn' teven recognize Rylee in that picture. I can't belive how old Nicholas looks. That totally sucks cause that means I have one that old...boo! Um, Rylee's hair looks cute...you're going to die when you see what I did to Kam's hair las tnight...haha, poor sucker!