Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Handsome Little Devil!













Introducing Rustin Eugene Bingham, born Monday, October 27 @ 8:26 pm, weighing 8' 10" measuring 21 inches, perfect in every way. He came through the birth canal so fast & the cord was wrapped around his neck twice so his face was black and blue, when they put him on my stomach he was making any sound and I thought he wasn't alive. After I found out he was okay and healthy I was super excited. Ty held my hand and mom and Darlene each held a leg and Dale (against his will) was up by my head, the doctor came in and sat down and he was trapped. Dr. Lindstrom was awesome. He was getting a haircut when the nurses came in so he came in with a crooked haircut but he was cool, I didn't even tear or have to get stitches and that has made this the best delivery ever. It's so nice not to be in burning pain right now, I can actually walk pretty good. I was freakin' out the day of the inducement because my all natural mother was freaking me out about everything but it was seriously the best thing I could have done and I hope my doc lets me do it next time even though I wigged on him. Rustin is perfect, he has super long orangutang arms and ginormous hands and fingers. He has big eyes and a more narrow face than my other kids. So far most people say he looks like Rylee and Tyler. He is the most alert kid I've ever seen, he looks right at ya and tries to hold his head up by himself. I spend all day just staring at him, he makes me so happy and I think he is so perfect. I have been in complete misery the last nine months but this kid makes it so I can't wait for the next one! I LOVE him.


7 comments:

Shalei said...

About stinkin' time!!! Congratulations on Rustin! He's so handsome! What a great day to have a baby... the 27th of October. Me, Jonas.. Rustin. Happy for you. How's the adjustment to 3 so far? You sound like you're feeling strong. That's good. Love you lots.

kristal said...

yay!!! You're a blogger! now we can be BFF's again. Please don't suck at it like you do calling, and coming to see me, and e mailing and every thing else that can keep you in touch with those that matter most...ok?! Adorable baby Rustin! Can't wait to meet him and take his cute little picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, what a cutie. I love that you have a blog now. I sometimes wondered if you were still alive, now i am glad I have proof! He is a cutie and I love his name! Also hooray for no tearing or stitches!!!!!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, what a cutie. I love that you have a blog now. I sometimes wondered if you were still alive, now i am glad I have proof! He is a cutie and I love his name! Also hooray for no tearing or stitches!!!!!! That is awesome!

AudyCamp said...

ok my eyes just teared up for TWO REASONS...you have a BLOG & A BABY!!! The 2 best pieces of news I've heard! Cute little Rustin! CONGRATS!

The Hathcock 3 said...

Way to go Cara! The blog is lovely and Rustin is even cuter. Congrats! I didn't hear you well on the phone when you said the cord was wrapped around him! Scary! I also can't believe he weighed so much! He'll be in 12month clothes next week. ;) Can't wait to meet him. Yeah! Love ya!

Woodruff Family said...

Tyler and Cara, I'm so glad to see your little Rustin on the blog. I think he is for sure a keeper!! It is so fun to see your little family grow and that you can share it on your blog, it makes me happy. I love you guys, I know that you are doing a great jog with your family. Love you lots.... Lu