Monday, November 3, 2008

My mom, My lifesaver


I just wanted to post about how much I love my mom. I am so scared for her to leave tomorrow. She even stayed 2 extra days for me cuz she knows how scared I am. I love how much she loves my kids and that she would get up with them in the morning when they would wake up super early. Rylee doesn't want her to go either, she keeps counting how many sleepovers she has left. My mom was so great last week too, helping Rylee get to all of the Halloween activities and still helping me too. I love my mom. If I can be half the mom she is my kids will be pretty lucky. Thanks, mom!!!! I love you.

5 comments:

kristal said...

Amen, Mamalyn is the best! Crap, gotta go, my #3 is on the counter for the 495th time today! Wait til Rustin turn 2...naughty naughty! Enjoy babyness. I miss it!!!

j&krosser said...

I Love your mom too!! And way to get on the blog bandwagon. How fun to have a baby again- he's cute.

Woodruff Family said...

Congrats Bingham's! I'm so glad that your mom was able to stay with you and that the delivery went so well. Enjoy your new family of five!! Love ya!
Amber

Brady and Berta said...

Congratulations on Rustin!!! I am looking forward to meeting him! If you need anything let us know!

kristal said...

come on cara, blog!