Sunday, August 9, 2009

camping with da other Bings

We went camping at Duck Creek, UT, this year. I loved it. It's totally beautiful up there and as always, the Binghams are a good time. Some of my faves were: Favorite Bro in Law: Rob, cuz he helped me cook chicken and he had such a cute a spotlight, Favorite food: Peach n Mandarin Orange and Orange crush cobbler, Favorite Story: Dale playing hide n seek from Rob in their one bedroom apt and climbing on top of the ice box to hide from him when Rob was 2 yrs old, Favorite entertainment: All of Kelsey's songs and pretty much just all of Kelsey, I also enjoyed watching Rigden walk Scrappy (I don't think Scrappy enjoyed it however) Favorite Activity: The lava tube cave and watching Tyler have a flashback from birth as he climed out and definitely the Cascade Falls hike (I have a thing for waterfalls, love em).

No comments: